To fulfill our mission of addressing health disparities in low-income Wilmington, Delaware communities, we have created a new way to build equity in our local food system. We provide delivery of a fresh produce share box that allows customers to receive farm-fresh produce at their chosen frequency by a sliding scale cost. When you participate, you are creating a better food system that allows access to the same high-quality, fresh foods for everyone! In addition, we are committed to supporting small businesses. We source from local farmers in Delaware and nearby.
What is an Urban Acres’ Farm Share?
- Seasonal, mostly locally grown selection of fresh produce curated by our experts.
- Farm Shares are delivered directly to you at your chosen frequency and location within our delivery zone
- At this time, we choose the selection but we want you to love your share and are willing to make accommodations.
- Check out our products page and purchase additional items that you would like!
- Produce shares are delivered in reusable totes that you return to us, by reducing the waste we are further benefitting the community.
How does Urban Acres’ subscription farm share work?
- Choose your customer level. We recommend choosing your level based on your household income.
- Choose either a small or large bundle.
- Provide any instructions or substitutions you may have.
- Look for your email for confirmation!
- Receive fresh, locally sourced produce and enjoy!
For those who choose “Contributor Level,” you can sponsor a subscriber from the “First Level” for them to receive fresh produce too!
|Customer Levels||Recommended Household Income|
|Contributor Level||Payment Provides a Full Subsidy to a First Level Customer|
We accept credit cards and EBT payments!
LETS GET STARTED!
Before you start create an account and then you can start shopping!